Model Update: 2020 Kawasaki Z900, EICMA 2019
The Kawasaki Z900 was heavily revamped for 2017 and now Kawasaki have upgraded that amazing model with Ride Modes, a TFT dash and more refinements for 2020. Expect to see the bike early next year and a full review in the first quarter...
For 2020 the Z900 has Riding Modes (newly added KTRC and Power modes), TFT colour instrumentation, smartphone connectivity, all-LED lighting, a strengthened frame and more… Price TBC, arrival of the new Zed and full review early 2020. Check out our review of the current Z900 here.
2020 Kawasaki Z900 Features:
- New frame, revisions to the frame add strength to the swingarm pivot area.
- Latest evolution of Z Sugomi styling, crouching stance, low-positioned head and up-swept head.
- Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
- All-LED Lights, add to the Z900’s sharper new styling.
- New TFT Colour instrumentation gives high-tech and high-grade appearance.
- Rideology The App, Bluetooth Connectivity- enhancing the riding experience.
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control) provides enhanced sport riding.
- New riding modes, including Sport, Road and Rain.
- Colour 1: Metallic Graphite Grey with Metallic Spark Black
- Colour 2: Metallic Spark Black with Metallic Flat Spark Black
2020 Kawasaki Z900 Specifications
Warranty: Two years/unlimited kilometre
Colours: Metallic Graphite Grey with Metallic Spark Black, Metallic Spark Black with Metallic Flat Spark Black
Claimed power: 92kW [125hp]@9500rpm
Claimed torque: 99Nm@7700rpm
Wet weight: 210kg
Fuel capacity: 17 litres
Engine: Liquid-cooled DOHC inline four-cylinder, 16-valve four stroke, bore and stroke: 73.4 x 56mm, displacement: 948cc, compression ratio: 11.8:1, four 36mm Keihin oval throttle-bodies, with oval sub-throttles
Gearbox: Six speed
Clutch: Wet multi-disc
Final ratio: 15/44
Final drive: Sealed chain
Chassis: Trellis, high-tensile steel
Rake: 24.5 degrees
Suspension: 41mm inverted fork with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, 120mm travel, Horizontal Back-link with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, 140mm travel
Brakes: ABS, Dual semi-floating 300mm petal rotors, dual opposed four-piston calipers, single 250mm rear petal rotor, single piston caliper
Wheels & Tyres: Five-spoke wheels, Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart 120/70 ZR17, 180/55 ZR 17
Ground clearance: 130mm
Seat height: 795mm
Overall height: 1065mm
Overall length: 2065mm
Overall width: 825mm
Instruments: TFT display
2020 Kawasaki Z900 Gallery