The Fly Racing Dirt FR-5 Boots are the next step in protection from Fly Racing and are now available in Fly Racing stockists here in Australia for $349.95 RRP, making for a great option heading into the warmer and hopefully dryer weather!
The FR-5 Boots provide full coverage thanks to the TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel piece which connects lateral and medial TPU pieces, as well as the contoured TPU calf plate. Additionally, they employ a brand new 4-stage high-grip sole design that is ready to race your stiffest competition.
Stage one is a perforated plush insole resting above the innovative second stage, an injected mid sole with a unique fish bone design which is lightweight yet incredibly strong. The durable mid-sole is then further enhanced by the addition of a rigid in-mold flex reducing steel shank.
Stage three is a fish bone foam layer designed to transfer shock and vibration which is then encased in the final stage, an anti-vibration molded traction sole.
Fly Racing Dirt FR-5 Boot Features
- 3D molded plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel piece
- Connected lateral/medial TPU pieces for full coverage
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin
- Soft interior foam surrounds the ankle and collar
- Contoured TPU calf plate
- Full textile lining
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015
- Innovative one-piece plastic injected ‘fish tail’ midsole
- Molded out sole to keep the weight down
- Outsole rubber compound provides good levels of grip
- Padded microfiber gaiter provides a comfortable and sealing
- Bio-mechanical pivots on the inside and outside of the ankle for increased stability and support
- Rubber heat shield is long lasting, won’t melt, and provides good grip
- Adjustable aluminium quick-lock buckles
- RRP – $349.95