Husqvarna Motorcycles have announced the availability of their all-new MY18 offroad and road clothing collection – a complete list of functional, premium quality riding gear and protective equipment for all dedicated Husqvarna riders.
Receiving major upgrades for model year 2018, the new Husqvarna Motorcycles clothing collection features an extensive range of garments designed to meet the needs of every rider. Mixing Swedish inspired design and innovative style with the official Husqvarna Motorcycles logos and badges, each item is developed to offer safety, durability and comfort while riding or racing.
From the top of the line Moto-9 Flex Railed helmet to the lightweight, ventilated Gotland Jacket, the 2018 line-up has been designed to offer optimum durability in all riding conditions.
Moto-9 Flex Railed Helmet
Made by Bell Helmets, the Moto-9 FLEX RAILED HELMET is a race-tested helmet built around a lightweight Composite Carbon shell. It features an exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Release System, a fully ventilated EPS-lined chin area and quick-flip peak screws for fast adjustability. Its X-Static interior lining is removable and washable.
- High-quality sports helmet
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial lining & cheek pads
- Shell made from lightweight carbon fibre & fibreglass
- Lining with elasticated panels for optimum fit
- Weight 1,400 g (±50 g)
Developed with safety, performance and comfort in mind the RAILED MX PANTS provide all the necessary benefits a rider expects from premium motocross wear. Extremely light, the pants are made from abrasion-proof 330D nylon and are further reinforced with 1000D Cordura for additional protection and durability. They are designed to fit perfectly in all riding positions.
- Extremely lightweight, comfortable MX pants
- Mesh lining for impressive comfort & ventilation
- Double and triple-reinforced seams
- Loose fitting knee and shin area for knee braces
- Double waistband adjustment with Velcro fastener
- UV-resistant and fade-proof sublimation prints
Featuring a fully ventilated mesh inner lining the GOTLAND JACKET is a lightweight offroad jacket that provides optimum ventilation. Offering a series of air intakes and outlets, as well as detachable sleeves, it is capable of delivering maximum cooling. With a set of elasticated panels ensuring optimum fit, the jacket also features a set of carefully-placed pockets.
- Lightweight jacket with detachable sleeves
- Fully ventilated mesh inner lining for maximum cooling
- Intakes on the chest & vertical air outlets on the back
- Convenient neoprene collar for improved sealing & comfort
- Elasticated panels in movement-intensive areas
- Several external and internal pockets
Made from high-quality kangaroo leather, the HORIZON SUIT has a comfortable fit with protection on the shoulders and elbows and a SAS-TEC back protector. With its inner lining offering maximum breathability, a new perforation design ensures the suit’s structure is not compromised in the event of a fall.
- Racing suit tailor-made to specifically meet any rider’s requirements
- 1.2 – 1.3 mm kangaroo leather
- Shoulder & elbow protectors
- Pocket for optional SAS-TEC® back protector
- Made-to-measure option via Husqvarna Motorcycles’ online configurator
For further details on pricing and availability, please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles subsidiary or Importer. Availability of individual items may differ from country to country.
All new items are now available at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers within Europe and for North America and Canada these items will be available in late summer.