If you’re looking to bling up your motorcycle by getting rid of an ugly plate holder or by adding a Seat Cowl for that single seater look, then look no further than the Powerbronze range, with both available for a range of models, including the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 (Z1000SX).
Powerbronze Seat Cowl
A smooth aerodynamic racing profile can be achieved with a Powerbronze solo seat conversion. No modification is required to the bike’s original bodywork. All of our seat cowls are simple and easy to fit – all fixings are supplied where necessary and as with the Ninja 1000, will slip over the original seat cushion and is secured for a neat finish.
Most Powerbronze seat cowls are manufactured from a high impact ABS plastic and are available in various colours. with a few select models available in Carbon Fibre.
Note: Powerbronze Seat Cowls are not spray-painted to colour match your bike. They are made from generic coloured material which is UV stable and has the added benefit of not chipping in the way that painted items can. They are usually only available in gloss or matt black, white, or carbon look.
Powerbronze Eliminator/Tail Tidy
Powerbronze Eliminators or Tail Tidies offer a great streamlined alternative to the unattractive mudguard/number plate brackets fitted to most modern sportsbikes, and are superior to others in many ways – this is why we achieve TUV approval.
- Manufactured in the UK from top quality 3mm steel
- Pre-treated with Zirconium Phosphate and finished with black powder coat
- Includes Euro support bracket and reflector kit and can be used in all regions around the world
- Direct replacement for the standard part
- LED number plate light supplied
- Supplied with all fittings and instructions
- Will fit most plug and play indicators with threads
For individual model pricing see the Powerbronze Australia where you can lookup the full range of accessories by bike model, with pricing by colour options.