Ventura has designed a new bike-pack system, now available for the 2019 Honda CRF450 in a variety of different styles. Ventura describes their Aerodynamic Bike-Pack system as being lightweight, stable and versatile.
The key to the Ventura system is the L-Bracket, which is made to measure to fit each model of bike and designed to complement the unique styling of each motorcycle.
Once fitted with L-Brackets, the Honda CRF450L will accommodate a range of luggage options via the EVO Pack and Rack, Astro Top-Box, Sport-Rack, Pack-Rack or Bonneville Panniers. The Ventura system allows up to 102 litres of luggage carrying capacity with two Aero-Spadas zipped together all the way down to the 10 litre Sport-Pack.
Ventura’s unique rack system ensures that the load won’t shift, even during hard riding while the positioning offers excellent stability and as it is directly behind the rider gives much greater manoeuvrability in traffic – and less wind resistance on the open road compared to traditional pannier systems.
This new fitment joins a line-up that see the Ventura Pack-Rack system available for over 2000 different motorcycles.
EVO Sports and Touring Kits
- EVO-60 Touring Kit 60L $579.00 RRP
- EVO-40 Touring Kit 40L $489.00 RRP
- EVO-22 sports Kit 40L $399.00 RRP
- EVO-10 Sports Kit 10L $399.00 RRP
(EVO kits include self-supporting EVO Jet Stream bike pack, new flat EVO rack with fully adjustable positioning and L-Brackets.)
Touring Kits and Pricing
- Rally Euro 44-56L Touring Kit $449.00 RRP (Includes mounting hardware & Rally-Euro 44-56L Bike-Pack)
- Mistral 47L Touring Kit $549.00 RRP (Includes mounting hardware & Mistral 47L Bike-Pack)
- Aero Spada 51L Touring Kit $479.00 RRP (Includes mounting hardware & Aero-Spada 51L Bike-Pack)
- Astro 32L Top Box $369.00 RRP (Includes mounting hardware & Astro 32L top box)
- Bonneville Panniers $349.00 RRP (Includes mounting hardware & Bonneville Panniers. Must be used with L-Brackets)
For more information, visit Kenma Australia, or contact them via phone on 02 9484 0777.