The leaders in airfilter upgrades have released their new line-up for the 2021 Honda CRF300L series, check out the Kenma website for a simple power upgrade...
DNA have just released their new high performance airfilter for the 2021 Honda CRF300L lineup. DNA claim that fitting this new airfilter to a 2021 Honda CRF300L will increase airflow by 10.18 per cent. The performance airfilter is on sale now for $161.00 RRP.
This filter features DNA’s advanced FCd1 (Full Contour design), part of their secret formula into making their airfilters more effective. With a relatively straightforward Installation of this filter; simply follow the installation instructions included in the Honda workshop manual with no extra steps compared to a normal service.
The filtering is extremely high at 98-99 per cent filtering efficiency, with four layers of DNA Cotton and the air flow of this new filter set is +10.71 per cent more than the stock filters. Designed for road and off road use the new filter is on sale now for an RRP of $161.00 and can be purchased here or you can ask for the part number P-H3HE21-01at your local auto parts store or motorcycle shop.
DNA Airfilter Highlights
- This filter features DNA’s advanced FCd (Full Contour design).
- To install the new Air filter follow the installation instructions included in the workshop manual.
- A perfect airtight sealing and trouble free filter installation for the user is guaranteed by using a high quality EVA seal, which is precisely cut and factory installed (glued).
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99%, with four layers of DNA Cotton.
- The flow of this new DNA filter is +10.18% more than the stock filter.
- This DNA filter is designed as a High Flow Airfilter for Road & Off-Road use.