2017 Kawasaki Ninja H2 available
Kawasaki have announced the 2017 model Ninja H2 is available, featuring a number of updates, for $36,700 plus on road costs, in Mirror Coated Spark Black, offering punters the option of getting their hands on the exclusive factory supercharged machine.
The combination of intense acceleration and supersport-level circuit handling is unlike anything a naturally aspirated machine can provide. For 2017, the Ninja H2 benefits from numerous updates, including Kawasaki’s most advanced electronics package and suppler suspension action care of a high-grade Öhlins TTX rear shock.
You can find our test on the 2016 Kawasaki Ninja H2 here.
2017 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Features
- Supercharged 998 cm3 In-Line Four
- An Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) enables even more precise chassis orientation awareness, the key to bringing Kawasaki’s electronics to the next level
- Hydraulic Assist & Slipper Clutch allows light lever operation
- Quick shifter enables quick upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration
- Smooth, quick shifting dog-ring type transmission commonly found in MotoGP or Formula 1
- New instrument features include bank angle indicator and max bank angle recording function
- Updated exhaust system to meet Euro 4 emissions requirements
- A pair of massive ø330 mm Brembo semi-floating discs, a Brembo master cylinder and M50 Monobloc calipers deliver superb braking force
- A trellis frame provides both the strength to harness the incredible power of the supercharged engine, and the balanced flex to achieve the stability and pliability for high-speed riding
- KYB AOS-II front fork racing suspension (first used on an on-road bike on the 2015 Ninja H2/H2R) offers superb road-holding performance
- The addition of Öhlins’ highly acclaimed TTX rear shock offers numerous rider benefits including Increased rear stability
- Assistance from Kawasaki’s Aerospace Company was enlisted in creating the aerodynamically sculpted bodyword.
- RRP: $36,700 (+ ORC)
- Colour: Mirror Coated Spark Black
For more information see the Kawasaki website.