2017 Kawasaki Z125 PRO Hits Stores
Kawasaki Motors have announced that their nimblest nakedbike, the Kawasaki Z125 PRO is now avalable at Kawasaki dealerships for just $4,099 plus ORC (RRP).
The Z125 PRO is Kawasaki’s nimblest nakedbike model to date and makes navigating the urban jungle a breeze. A compact and lightweight chassis is matched with a fuel-injected 125 cm³ 4-stroke single to accommodate for the high level of riding performance intended for this models.
To top off this eye catching package, aggressive styling worthy of the Kawasaki “Z” name reflects the sharp, sporty performance of the Z125 PRO. The Z125 PRO is Learner approved and road registerable.
• Fuel-injected 125 cm³ 4-stroke single
• Seat height of 805 mm, overall length of only 1,700 mm and a curb mass of just 102 kg
• 4-speed manual offers enhanced sport riding experience
• Electric start makes it easy to hop on and go
• ø30 mm inverted front fork enables nimble handling
• Preload adjustable offset laydown single-shock
• 12” cast wheels with road tyres deliver sharp handling
• Petal disk rotors front and rear
• 7.4 L fuel tank enables long range
• High-tensile steel backbone frame
The Kawasaki Z125 PRO will be available in the colour: Candy Lime Green Type 3
For more information on Kawasaki’s motorcycle line up, check out their website: Kawasaki Motors Australia