2018 AHRRC Supp Regs released
Motorcycling Australia (MA) have announce that Supplementary Regulations are now available for the 2018 Shannons Australian Historic Road Racing Championship.
The event will take place 9-11 November at Broadford State Motorcycle Complex, Broadford VIC. This year’s event will be hosted by Preston Motorcycle Club. The Supplementary Regulations can be downloaded here.
Entries will open on Monday, 27 August. One Event Licences will also be available. Details to obtain a One Event Licence and the validation process are available in the Supplementary Regulations.
Camping is also available.
Classes of Competition
- Ultra-lightweight solo up to 125cc
- Lightweight solo 132cc to 250cc
- Junior solo 263cc to 350cc (excludes Period 6)
- Senior solo 368cc to 500cc
- Unlimited solo 526cc to 1300cc (excludes Period 6)
- Sidecars P3-P5 up to 1300cc (excludes Period 6)
- Period 2 Junior solo up to 350cc
- Period 2 Unlimited solo 368 to 1300cc
- Period 3 Formula 700 solo 526cc to 700cc – (NB: This class is for pushrod engines only and there is no capacity tolerance)
- Period 4 Formula 750 solo 526cc to 750cc
- Period 5 Formula 750 solo 526cc to 750cc
- Period 6 250 Production solo 250cc – (NB: Machines must have either a compliance plate fitted or supporting documentation of year of manufacture)
- Period 6 500
- Period 6 Formula 750 solo 526cc to 750cc (750cc – 1000cc 2 cylinder engines)
- Period 6 Formula 1300 solo 788cc to 1300cc