Arai’s new VX-Pro4 off-road lid now on Australian shores
Arai announce that their new VX-Pro4 lid has arrived on Australian shores. The VX-Pro4 is the latest expression of the ultimate off-road helmet, the brand new lid evolved from the much-loved VX-Pro3 model. Arai says its still the perfect choice for MX, enduro and off-road.
Just as in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell should not be mistaken for a lack of imagination. Arai says it’s a visual demonstration of their commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real-world impact performance.
The Arai VX-Pro4 is available in solid colours for $779.95RRP or in graphics for $839.95RRP. For more information, please see the Arai Australia website.
Arai VX-Pro4 Features
- Outer Shell Construction: SCLC
- Front Ventilation: Centre top vent – intake, inner chin bar vent shutter
- Rear Ventilation: Removable three-piece rear exhaust, side exhausts
- Interior: ‘Dry-Cool’ liner, replaceable cheek pads/ear cups, replaceable interior, replaceable chinstrap covers, replaceable neckroll, Facial Contour System
- Comfort: Emergency Release System, breath guard
- Approval: ECE 22-05
- Five times inspected
- Washable interior
- Double D-ring device
- Five year limited warranty