Black Dog Ride to Phillip Island WorldSBK, entries close Feb 17.
If you want to turn your WSBK weekend into a great mate’s weekend, then join the Black Dog Ride to the World Supers at Phillip Island and treat yourself to a week with people who love motorcycles plus receive a host of on-track privileges for Black Dog Riders.
Riders gather Monday February 24, with NSW participants departing from Queanbeyan and Victoria, Tasmanian and South Australian riders leaving from Marysville in Central Victoria. They’ll head off on a three day adventure on the road Tuesday morning early, before checking into the ‘Island for the season opener of the 2020 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship, Yamaha Finance round.
“Now more than ever, people need a great mates escape! The bushfire tragedy has affected everyone, so here’s a chance to gather with a bunch of bike-loving people, ride the great open road for three days and talk motorcycles to everyone we meet,” said Bernie Garvey.
“In some cases our initial route went through fire-affected areas. If it is safe to do so, we will still visit these towns, spend a few bucks and chat with people who have suffered.
“Our final destination of course is the awesome Phillip Island for world superbikes, and in our third year there, we will be talking to fans and just chilling with everyone”.
GOLD and SILVER Black Dog Ride tickets feature a host of benefits including:
- A money-can’t-buy Parade Lap of the Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit on board your own bike, Thursday of race weekend.
- An invite to the Black Dog Dinner on-circuit on Friday night, hosted by Mark Bracks with guest appearances from our superbike stars.
- Stay in the accommodation of your choice – but if you opt for the easy and affordable on-circuit camping you’ll be with a whole bunch of great people in the Black Dog Ride exclusive camping area.
- A visit to Carl Cox’s Inline 4 café at Cape Woolamai, packed with motorcycling memorabilia with the Black Dog Ride crew.
There’s plenty of bike chatter over the week. Whether at a road stop, at a pub, at a caravan park or at the circuit, the Black Dog Riders are on a mission to get people talking – connecting and chatting about bikes, about life and the ups and downs of the crazy world we all live in, to make us all happier and healthier inside and out.
If you love bikes, love mates, love a holiday and love a chat, book a spot on the Black Dog Ride for a Great Mates’ Escape.
Here’s the planned route:
- NSW ride – Meet in Queanbeyan Monday February 24 to ride the Kozciuszko National Park, the Great Alpine Way to Sale and onto the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit. Click here to book.
- VIC ride – Meet in Marysville Monday February 24 and loop up through some great Victorian high country roads to Bright, ride the twists and turns to Sale and onto the island. Click here to book.
- TAS ride – Meet up in Tassie and ride to Marysville to meet the Victorian crew and ride the high country to Bright, down to Sale and onto Phillip Island. Click here to book.
Bookings close Monday February 17!
For more information, visit the Black Dog Ride Facebook page.