Destination Yamaha 2021 Calendar Announced
YMA say they pleased to announce a calendar of Destination Yamaha ride events for 2021. The Destination Yamaha team say their experienced operators are keen to offer Yamaha customers a wide range of unforgettable experiences, with the rides being great for those of all skill levels.
Destination Yamaha is the name given to travel events that have a specific Yamaha focus or interest. Yamaha say their partners are selected because they are the best in the business and offer the most detailed local knowledge combined with years of experience running successful tours. Their partners include South Australian Motorcycle Adventures (SA area); RideADV (East coast) and South Coast Detour (NSW and VIC).
“Ride ADV offers fully supported multi-day ADV rides on the best trails on the East Coast of Australia. Whether you’re on a lightweight single or a fast twin, bring your sense of adventure and we’ll take you on a ride to remember. Our experienced crew are first aid qualified and mechanically trained and we offer a luggage truck so you can travel light – our support vehicle is always close by.” Said Greg Yager from RideADV.
To find out more about Destination Yamaha, including their self-guided tours, view the ride calendar or register your interest in Destination Yamaha events, check out their website here.
Destination Yamaha calendar of events
- WR250R Rally: Postponed, new date TBA, RideADV
- Southern Trails: April 9 to April 11, South Coast Detour
- Ténéré 700 Four Day Rally: May 8 to May 12, RideADV
- Angas Plains Adventure Day Ride: May 16, SA Outback MC Adventures
- South Coast Adventure: May 28 to May 30, South Coast Detour
- Murraylands Adventure Rally: July 3 and 4, SA Outback MC Adventures
- Ten-day Outback Adventure Ride: July 3 to July 13, RideADV