DNA High Performance Air Filter for 21’/22′ Triumph Speed Triple
DNA have continued to expand their line of high performance air-filter announcing that they have released one to suit the 2022 Triumph Speed Triple Range. DNA claim that their air filter will give a noticeable increase in power and torque by allowing air to flow more freely into the throttle bodies.
The kit comes with two DNA air-filters that have a claimed 98-99 per cent filtering efficiency, this will keep your Speed Triple safe will riding through dusty and dirty situations. The filter set features DNA’s full contour design which also helps with the airflow.
DNA also say that this filter has a flow rate that is 20.18 per cent more than the stock air filters in the Triumph Speed Triple. At $194RRP it seems like a cheap and simple upgrade you can do to your bike next time you’re getting it serviced.
If you’re interested in this set, head here or you can ask for the part number P-TR12N21-0R at your local motorcycle supply store.
DNA Air Filter Features
- This set consists of two filters
- FCd¹ (Full Contour design).
- The filtering efficiency is high at 98-99 per cent filtering
- efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- Claimed +20.18 per cent more flow than the stock filters
- DNA air filters’ flow: 218.60 CFM vs Triumph stock filters’ flow: 181.90 CFM
- This DNA filter is designed to be ‘’spark safe’’ for racing use on highly tuned engines.