EoI’s open for 2020-2021 MX & Dirt Track Championships
Expressions of interest (EOI) have been opened and Motorcycling Australia is now calling for suitably qualified States, Clubs and Promoters who wish to host an Australian Motorcycle Sport Championship for 2020 and 2021.
Australians continue, time and time again, to produce some of the world’s leading motorcycle athletes, and it is through the support of qualified States, Clubs and Promoters that we can continue to support our national talent in reaching their potential. Australia also grabs the attention from overseas competitors and racing teams, due to our high standard of competition and sportsmanship.
EOI’s are now available for the following Championships:
Australian Motocross (MX)
- Australian Classic Motocross Championship
- Australian Post Classic Motocross Championship
- Australian ATV Motocross Championship
EOI Forms for the above MX Australian Championships are available here. Please complete and return your EOI Form to Motorcycling Australia’s (MA) Event Manager for Off-Road, Matthew Falvo, via: email@example.com.
Australian Track/Dirt Track
- Australian Senior Track Championships
- Australian Junior Track Championships
- Australian Senior Dirt Track Championships
- Australian Junior Dirt Track Championships
- Australian Classic Dirt Track Championship
- Australian Post Classic Dirt Track Championship
EOI Forms for the above Track and Dirt Track Australian Championships are available here. Please complete and return your EOI Form to MA’s Event Manager for Track, Samantha Redfern via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All forms must be completed and returned to the above Events contacts by Monday 15th April 2019.
Upon the close of EOI’s for the above listed Championships, MA will contact the successful State, Club or Promoter with additional information on the specific Championship and the requirements moving forward.