Kawasaki announce KTGA Broadford Track Day Ride Event
Kawasaki Team Green Australia have announced their 2018 Broadford Track Day event, with the 2017 event at this venue proving a cracker! There are still a few spots left, so jump in and sign up now.
KTGA track events are exclusive days that enable like-minded enthusiasts to experience the thrill of riding their pride and joy on a track, in a casual and friendly environment. Kawasaki Motors Australia subsidise much of the cost for these events meaning that attending is very affordable for KTGA members.
The Kawasaki Team Green Australia Track Events are administered by Champion’s Ride Days. Follow the link for the event you are booking in for and you will be transported to the Champion’s Ride Days booking portal. Entrants can bring their Kawasaki, or pay a small premium to bring a different brand of motorcycle, with both options offering great value.
The price per rider is a partially paid by Kawasaki Motors Australia, which means you pay less at a KTGA event than you do at a standard track day. Riders on a Kawasaki product also pay less per rider, while garage space at each venue is included in the price.
Kawasaki Hire Bikes Available!
At each track event Kawasaki will be offering KTGA members the option to book a session on a Ninja 400, Ninja ZX-6R or Ninja ZX-10R at a discounted rate of $50 instead of $99! All liabilities and insurance is as per Champion’s standard hire agreement, i.e. the customer / KTGA member is responsible. First in, best dressed. So if you’re interested click HERE to book a hire bike session. View the full hire terms and conditions when you follow the link.
What’s needed to attend?
- A Motorcycle: You will need to bring your own motorcycle along to this event or hire one from Champion’s Ride Days. The bike can be a Kawasaki or another brand. All bikes and equipment will be safety checked for riding at the track during scrutineering.
- Required Riding Equipment: Full leather suit (two piece suit must zip together) with shoulder, elbow, back and knee protectors, motorcycle boots, motorcycle gloves, full face helmet (standard compliant).
- Hire gear: Riding gear (including required leather suits) is available for hire from Champion’s Ride Days for $75 and can be selected during the online booking process. You can hire a Kawasaki motorcycle for the full day with Champion’s Ride Days – check the Champion’s Ride Days website for more information.
- Licence: An MA Licence – if you do not have a current MA Licence, you can purchase on the day.
- All riders are welcome. The day is inclusive for learner riders, returning riders, experienced track riders, riders that go racing, male and female. There are riding level groups to choose from, read the information in the booking portal to find the right group:
- Novice – Slower pace / new to track days or the track
- Intermediate Groups – medium & faster pace groups
- Advanced – Faster Pace / racer / experienced club track day rider
- Modifications can be made to your chosen group through the day to suit your riding.
The day is set to be another great one for Kawasaki Team Green Australia members. The spots available are limited to ensure a suitable amount of space on the track. Kawasaki Australia are your hosts for the day. Champion’s Ride Days run and administer the days on behalf of Kawasaki. All riders must be members of Kawasaki Team Green Australia. You will be taken to the Champion’s Ride Days website to book in. Non-riding family & friends are welcome to come along for the day to watch for free.
Spaces are limited.