New Product: Fly Racing 20.5 Kinetic Mesh Racewear
Fly Racing has announced two new products to join their range of racewear this year, with introduction of the 20.5 Kinetic Mesh pants and jersey. The new products boast a range of features that help to ensure that the rider feels comfortable on the bike.
The 20.5 Kinetic Mesh pants ensure for great comfort, with great cooling properties and features such as ventilated mesh fabric and a comfort mesh liner to keep you cool and comfortable through out the day. The 20.5 Kinetic Mesh pants are available at $199.95RRP.
Fly Racing 20.5 Kinetic Mesh Pants Features:
- Ventilated mesh fabric flows air without sacrificing durability
- Comfort mesh liner keeps you comfortable and cool
- Multi-Directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D polyester with mesh-tech panels
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Long lasting sublimated graphics
- Soft-Flex protective rubber badging
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- Ratcheting closure allows for adjustability
- Adjustable waist belt for custom fit
The 20.5 Kinetic Mesh jersey is another new release from Fly Racing. With maximum performance and comfort in mind, the 20.5 Kinetic Mesh jersey promises to be a great choice as affordable racewear kit, available for $59.95RRP.
Fly Racing 20.5 Kinetic Mesh Jersey Features:
- Tagless comfort-stretch collar
- Relaxed shorty elastic sleeve cuffs
- Integrated dual-mesh construction allows massive airflow and filters out dirt
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
- Standard fit: not too tight, not too loose
For more information or to view the full Fly Racing catalogue, please see McLeod Accessories.