New Product: TwinAir Original Dual-Stage Air Filter
Cassons has just released the brand new TwinAir catalogue for 2020. This includes a variety of products from TwinAir, including their proven Original Dual-Stage Air Filter, which is a reusable, washable and reliable air-filter that provides good flow and performance.
This is where it all began. Over 40 years ago, the sandy, gritty soil of The Netherlands – and the resulting engine failures – proved that single-foam and paper filters gave riders air flow, but failed at protection. TwinAir’s breakthrough, fused-dual-layer design (now widely copied) combined performance and protection. The fused layers of open-pore foam and fine inner foam trap even the smallest particles. The new, rounder design boosts airflow. So do the minimised seams made possible by a revolutionary micro-gluing process: Shorter seams = more foam = more flow.
TwinAir Original Dual-Stage Air Filter Features
- Available for 2-stroke and 4-stroke motorcycles and ATV’s
- Free-flowing, backfire-resistant foam laminated to the inside of the filter – eliminates restrictive,
- stock backfire screen
- Washable/reusable – reusing a TwinAir filter 40-50 times is common.
- Dual-layer foam – made to our specifications, with cells that are evenly sized and distributed.
- Greaseless sealing ring
- High quality – assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit.
- Packed in a resealable bag.
For more information on the TwinAir Original Dual-Stage Air Filter, please visit the Cassons website, where you can also browse the full TwinAir catalogue.