Sherco Expands Electric Balance Bike Range
Less than a year after Sherco Australia launched the hugely successful EB12 and EB16 electric balance bikes, the EB16 Factory now provides a higher-spec alternative with a more powerful brushless motor (compared to the EB16), a rear disc brake, front suspension and styling updates.
Of course, the EB16 Factory continues the fun, silent and environmentally friendly profile of its siblings, as well as a simple twist-and-go throttle, a running time of up to 60 minutes and the option of a non-powered mode for kids to push, balance and coast before activating the brushless motor.
The EB16 Factory is supplied with an Australian 240V household charger, owner’s manual and toolkit. It has a 12-month parts-only warranty. For more information on the EB16 Factory, contact your local Sherco dealer.
Sherco EB16 Factory Features
- A 24V 250W brushless motor (EB16: 170W brush motor);
- 24km/h top speed (EB16: 21km/h top speed);
- Better acceleration than EB16;
- Suspension: front fork;
- Three speed modes (EB16: two modes);
- Higher handlebar;
- Rear disc brake;
- Anodised blue handlebar and seat clamp (quick-release seat clamp);
- Blue rims with a more aggressive tread pattern;
- New grips and brake lever; and
- Sherco Factory decals.