Model Update: 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX, EICMA 2019
The legendary Kawasaki Ninja 1000 has been heavily updated for 2020, with the Ninja 1000SX scoring a TFT dash, quickshifter, cruise control and more...
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX (our current review is here) will be the fourth generation of the sports touring model from Team Green. The powerplant is the inline-four 1043cc unit, with updates focussed on comfort, styling and upgraded tech features including a TFT dash and quickshifter Available early 2020, pricing TBC.
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Features:
- New 1043cc liquid-cooled, four-Stroke in-line four that offers a improved response through the rev range.
- Sportier, more dynamic styling and all new single-sided muffler contributes a stronger Ninja Family image.
- New Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 tyres for a better riding experience.
- New KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter) enabling clutch-less up and down shifts for seamless acceleration and control.
- Excellent wind protection with full-fairing bodywork complementing a new adjustable screen.
- New TFT Colour Instrumentation gives high-tech and high-grade appearance.
- Rideology The App, Bluetooth Connectivity- enhancing the riding experience.
- Kawasaki Cruise Control reducing stress on long distance riding.