The all-new CFMoto 650GT is now here in Australia. We have a full review on the way, in the meantime here is some info from CFMoto Australia about the third 650 model in the lineup...
CFMoto Australia has released a new Grand Tourer, the 650GT ABS, which has come in at $8,490 ride away. It’s a welcome addition to the CFMoto 650cc learner approved motorcycle range and the 650GT ABS is the third 650cc variant to be offered by CFMoto. It sits alongside the 650NK ABS and 650MT ABS models…
CFMoto say that with sleek European styling thanks to Kiska Design, the 650GT lays the foundation for an exciting range of new motorcycles to be released by them over 2020/21 on the back of their recent joint venture with KTM in China.
The 650GT ABS is powered by the same 41.5kW (LAMS restricted) 650cc parallel twin engine as used in the 650NK and 650MT variants, and is managed by a Bosch EFI system delivering a user-friendly power curve, perfect for new riders. Spanish J.Juan hydraulic brakes are featured front and rear and are equipped with a Continental ABS braking system.
On the road, Metzeler tyres provide confidence-inspiring grip and the rider can enjoy a plush ride thanks to the KYB conventional telescopic fork at the front and cantilever KYB monoshock at the rear.
With a low seat height of 795mm, relaxed riding position and rubber mounted footpegs for added rider comfort, the 650GT will have broad appeal to commuting, touring, as well as Learner riders.
For touring, the GT comes standard with a large colour auto dimming TFT display for easy to read information, adjustable windscreen and handy USB and 12 volt charging sockets are located on either side in the cockpit.
The 650GT ABS is available in two colour options, Concept Blue or Nebula Black and is backed by CFMoto’s two-year, unlimited km warranty. For further details or to take one for a test ride get in touch with a CFMoto Dealer or head to www.cfmoto.com.au.
CFMoto 650GT Key Features
- 650cc parallel twin with Bosch EFI (LAMS approved)
- Continental ABS braking system
- Spanish J.Juan hydraulic brakes
- KYB Suspension, conventional telescopic for and cantilever monoshock on the rear
- Large colour TFT display delivers all information clearly to the rider
- Adjustable sports windscreen
- Metzeler tyres
- Sports/touring design with distinctive CFMoto LED headlight and low slung exhaust
- Accessible USB port and 12 Volt socket from the cockpit
- Low seat height of 795mm, generous handlebar risers and rubber footpegs for extra rider comfort and control
- 2 year, unlimited km warranty
Available in two colour options, Concept Blue or Nebula Black