The Airoh GP500 is a racing 100 per cent Carbon Kevlar helmet made in Italy, designed and conceived for speed, performance and racing.
Every detail has been developed thanks to the collaboration between racers and technicians, obtaining a high-performing helmet in all of its features, with three different shell sizes, a certified face visor that is 50 per cent tinted, a face visor locking system, the visor’s antifog position and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads.
With a focus on safety, maximum performance and comfort the Airoh GP500 offers everything you need in a high performance helmet.
Airoh GP500 Helmet
- Entirely ‘Made in Italy’
- 100 per cent ‘Carbon Kevlar’ shell construction / 3 shell sizes
- Ultra Light weight – from 1200g
- ‘Max Vision’, Self Adjusting Quick Release Visor – with 50% Tinting (Homologated)
- Equipped with Pinlock, Tearoff posts, & Visor Locking System
- Wind Tunnel Tested for Optimized Aerodynamics & Hi Flow Ventilation System
- AEFR – ‘AIROH Emergency Fast Remove’ Cheek Pads
- Removable Washable / Sanitized Transpiring Liner
- Spoilers front & rear for stability
- Nose Deflector, & ‘wind stop’ chin curtain
- ECE Approved
- Available in: Small, Medium, Large, XL
For more information see MotoNational.com.au.