Looking for some peace of mind to ensure you don't get caught out? Consider an Alcosense Checkmate personal breathalyser.
The Checkmate provides fast, accurate readings that are alcohol specific, thanks to its advanced fuel cell sensor, with the Checkmate Fuel Cell Breathalyser.
Great for personal use, the Checkmate is compact and easy to use with just a single button operation. Use it with a mouthpiece to get more accurate results, or if you’re after a quick estimate, you can use it without. Simply blow into the breath sampling compartment to get a reading.
Lightweight and compact, the Checkmate is easy to carry around in your pocket, handbag, or store in your glove box compartment. It is the best priced fuel cell breathalyser on the market, offering you fast and reliable readings every time.
The Checkmate Fuel Cell Breathalyser is available from SecurityGear.com.au for $199.00 RRP.
- Fuel Cell sensor provides accurate, alcohol-specific readings within seconds. Unlike in semiconductor breathalysers, your reading will not be affected by other substances such as mouthwash and cologne.
- Provides 2 decimal place readings that are accurate to +/- 0.01%BAC
- Tested for Quality, Durability and Reliability – Tested and certified to Australian Standards AS3547 for its performance.
- Personal Breathalyser – its compact and lightweight design makes it highly portable and easy to store.
- 3 Year Warranty – Guaranteed by a 3 year warranty and eligible for Forever Warranty under the AlcoSense Guarantee.
Specifications: Checkmate Fuel Cell Breathalyser – AS3547 Certified
- BAC Range: 0.00% – 0.40%BAC
- Sensor Type: Fuel Cell
- Accuracy: ± 0.01%BAC at 0.10%BAC
- Warm Up Time: Within 10 seconds
- Response Time: Within 10 seconds
- Recycle Time: 5 seconds
- Working Temperature: No
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (Alkaline Only)
- Mouthpieces: 5 mouthpieces supplied (please note this unit is only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces)
- Memory Capacity: None
- Memory Capacity: None
- Result Reading: 0.00 to 0.40%BAC
- Certification Australian Standard: AS3547
- Continuous Use: Over 200 tests
- Calibration Frequency: Manufacturer recommended: 500 tests/ 6 months; Australian Standards Requirement: 1 month
- Display: LCD Display
- Features: 2 decimal place reading, auto power off, passive/fast mode, test counter
- Includes: User manual, mouthpieces, batteries, carry pouch
- Product Weight: 70g including batteries
- Dimensions: 108 high x 41 wide x 21 deep
- Warranty: 3 years