DNA have just released their new high performance air filter for the 2021 Aprilia RS 660, perfect for those looking for an easy and simple upgrade for their bike...
DNA have just released their new high performance airfilter for the 2021 Aprilia RS 660. DNA claim that fitting this new airfilter to a 2021 Aprilia RS6600 will increase airflow by 36.70 per cent. The performance airfilter is currently on back order now for $149.95 RRP.
DNA claim their air new air filter has a 98-99 per cent filter efficiency, allowing the bike to breathe clean air.This filter features DNA’s advanced FCd1 (Full Contour design), part of their secret formula into making their airfilters more effective. With a relatively straightforward Installation of this filter; simply follow the installation instructions included in the Aprillia workshop manual with no extra steps compared to a normal service.
Check out our Aprilia RS 660 Review here…
The filtering is extremely high at 98-99 per cent filtering efficiency, with four layers of DNA Cotton and the air flow of this new filter set is +36.70 per cent more than the stock filters. Designed to handle not only on road use but off -oad use as well, despite the fact your RS 660 will never be off-roading, it’s good peace of mind.
You can pick up the DNA High Performance Air Filter online here at Kenma, or you can head to your local motorcycle dealership and ask for the part number P-AP6S21-01.
DNA High Performance Air Filter Features
- This filter features DNA’s advanced FCd1 (Full Contour design).
- To install this new filter, follow the installation instructions included in the workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency is 98-99% filtering efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA Cotton.
- The flow of this new DNA filter is +36.70% more than the stock filter.
- The filter is designed to be ‘’spark safe’’ for racing use on highly tuned engines.