Ixon have announced their Cross Air 2.0 Jacket and Pant selection, with two colour options offering the ideal summer gear, with full venting as well as both waterproof and thermal liners, ensuring you’ll be covered for all eventualities.
The two layers of removable inserts join a fully ventilated mesh fabric outer, with zip and buckle adjustability, reflective materials for visibility. The Ixon Cross Air 2.0 new range of motorcycle two-piece jackets and pants are constructed to be easily adjusted to optimise rider comfort in all four seasons.
Ixon Cross Air Jacket Features
- 3 in 1 versatile long jacket: hyper-ventilated without lining, becomes windproof, waterproof and warm with the linings.
- Ventilation system with adjustable windows on mesh panels
- Large zipped vents on sleeves.
- Reflective material on back and sleeves.
- Strap adjustment on biceps.
- Adjustable zipped cuffs & buckle at waist
The Ixon Cross Air Jacket is available in sizes S – 5XL, Black or Black/Grey for $379.95 RRP. See the Ficeda Accessories website for more information.
Ixon Cross Air Pant Features
- 3 in 1 versatile trousers: hyper-ventilated without linings, become windproof, waterproof and warm with the linings.
- Ventilation system with adjustable flaps on mesh panels: thighs.
- Reflective material on bottom leg.
- Available in sizes: SM – 5XL*
- Colours: Black, Black/Grey
- *5XL available in Black only
- RRP: $299.95
The Ixon Cross Air 2.0 Pant is available in sizes Small to 4XL, with a 5XL available in Black only, in either Black or Black/Grey for $299.95 RRP. See the Ficeda Accessories website for more information.