DNA High Performance Air Filter for Honda Africa Twin
DNA have continued to expand their line of high performance air-filter announcing that they hav released one to suit the 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin. DNA claim that their air filter will give a noticeable increase in power and torque by allowing air to flow more freely into the throttle bodies.
The kit comes with two DNA air-filters that have a claimed 98%-99% filtering efficiency, this will keep your Africa Twin safe will riding through dusty and dirty situations. The filter set features DNA’s full contour design which also helps with the airflow.
DNA also say that this filter has a flow rate that is 45.63% more than the stock air filters in the Honda Africa twin. At $249RRP it seems like a cheap and simple upgrade you can do to your bike next time you’re getting it serviced.
If you’re interested in this set, head here or you can ask for the part number P-H11E20-01 at your local motorcycle supply store.
DNA Air Filter Features
- This set consists of two filters
- FCd¹ (Full Contour design).
- The filtering efficiency is high at 98-99% filtering
- efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- Claimed +45.63% more flow than the stock filters
- DNA air filters’ flow: 231.40 CFM vs Honda stock filters’ flow: 158.90 CFM
- Designed with off-road use in mind