Exclusive #48 Trials Works Kit extended until end of August
Royal Enfield began dominating the motorcycles trials scene in 1948, and to celebrate this era, Royal Enfield are offering the exclusive #48 Trials Works Kit valued at over $500. Receive this for FREE when you order your Bullet 500 Trials Works Replica online.
Five genuine Royal Enfield accessories make up the #48 Trials Works Kit, including a headlight grill, aluminium sump guard, machined oil filler cap, handlebar brace pad, and LH number board. For the roads less travelled, the Bullet Trials Works Replica also includes a specially designed rear luggage rack to strap on the essentials.
Available in either Red/Silver or Green/Chrome colour option, upgrade your Bullet Trials for free with these awesome accessories, transforming your bike into a modern day icon.
- Headlight Grill – Robust injection moulded headlight grill to customise the headlight and provide additional protection from debris.
- Aluminium Sump Guard – Brushed Aluminium Sump Guard adds a discrete layer of protection from stones and debris.
- Machined Oil Filler Cap – Machined from billet aluminium and has a separate branded infill to be fitted lat, thus keeping the Royal Enfield logo always positioned as intended.
- Handlebar Brace Pad – Embossed vinyl handlebar brace pad provides protection while enhancing the Trials look.
- LH Number Board – Royal Enfield Branded. Black injection moulded number board for fitting to the left hand side of the bike. Includes the number 48 to represent the 50+ championships Johnny Brittain won, starting from the year 1948.
To place an order, please visit the Royal Enfield website. This exclusive deal has been extended until August 31st or until stocks last, so if this interests you, then make sure to get in quick!
Check out our Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Trials Works Replica review here.