Model Update: 2022 Sherco ST Factory Trials Replica
Sherco’s limited-edition ST Factory Replica trials model will return in 2022, but this time in two configurations: 250cc and 300cc. Based on the current ST Factory models, the Factory Replica – with special graphics replicating Spaniard Jeroni Fajardo’s machine – also includes the features below…
2022 Sherco ST Factory Trials Replica Key Features
- A titanium exhaust elbow;
- Tech aluminium adjustable Factory fork;
- Reiger two-way shock absorber;
- Lightened front rim;
- Red billet hubs;
- Neken handlebar;
- S3 Hard Rock red footpegs;
- Galfer front and rear brake discs;
- Braktec hydraulic brakes and clutch;
- Oxia red anodised cylinder head;
- S3 chain guard; and
- S3 #5 handlebar grips.
Just 10 units of each model will be coming to Australia, with pricing as follows:
- 300 ST Factory Replica: $12,490.
- 250 ST Factory Replica: $12,190.
The models will be arriving in Australia in late June/early July 2022, but contact your local Sherco dealer now to lock in your slice of Sherco limited-edition excellence. Click here for more info on the special edition models…
Editor’s Note: If you are reading this article on any website other than BikeReview.com.au, please report it to BikeReview via our contact page, as it has been stolen or re-published without authority.