New Product: Vance and Hines Fuelpak FP3 ECU Tuner
Cassons has just released a new catalogue for the 2020 range of Vance and Hines exhaust systems and equipment. One of these products includes the Fuelpak FP3 ECU tuner which Vance and Hines states is the best-selling ECU tuner for Harley Davidsons in the world.
The Fuelpak FP3 is the best-selling ECU tuner in the world for Harley-Davidson motorcycles because it is the most intuitive tool on the market, giving you the power to control every aspect of your motorcycle’s tune, view live sensor data, calibrate your speedometer, read and clear trouble codes, utilize a live sensor data display, and offers best in industry support from our FP3 technicians, all from your smartphone.
The Fuelpak FP3 also backs up your OEM calibration and gives you access to Vance & Hines’ library of thousands of dyno-tuned maps, made by our trained dyno technicians and designed for any combination of performance exhausts and air cleaner components.
Vance and Hines Fuelpak FP3 Features
Connecting wirelessly by Bluetooth to iPhone or Android Smartphones, Fuelpak FP3 uses Flash technology to recalibrate engine parameters.
- Calibrates Map for Unique Exhaust, Engine Component & Fuel Grade Combinations
- Uses Stock O2 Sensors
- Only Requires 1-2 Hours of Ride Time Over 3 Tuning Sessions
- LIVE SENSOR DATA
- Real Time Sensor Read out Via Bluetooth From Your Smart Phone / Tablet
- RPM, Engine Temperature, Fuel Economy, ETC.
- Calculated HP and TQ numbers
- Use on your handlebars as a configurable dashboard
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Keep valuable maintenance logs
- Contact V&H Directly Through the FP3 App
- Users Can Upload Their Map to V&H Technicians to Adjust Remotely
- Constantly Evolving Features Available Via App and Firmware Updates
- Full Access to Critical Tables Such as Volumetric Efficiency, Air/Fuel Ratio, Spark Advance & More
- Support for Engine Component Upgrades Such as Cams, Displacement & Injector Size
- Speedometer Calibration uses GPS satellite signals to calibrate your speedo
Combine this with a new exhaust system from Vance and Hines for your Harley Davidson motorcycle for the best results. More information can be found on the Cassons website!