Pre-orders now open for the Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Arriving into Australian Royal Enfield dealerships on the 15th February, Royal Enfield say the new Meteor 350 adds another chapter to their legacy of producing cruisers loved by their riders. If you’re interested in getting on one, you can preorder it now through the Royal Enfield website.
The Meteor 350 inherits its name from another iconic Royal Enfield motorcycle of the 1950’s. Launched at the end of 1952, Royal Enfield say the Meteor was a touring motorcycle with a reputation that has stood the test of time. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 easy-cruiser, carries Royal Enfield’s signature styling but with many firsts.
Read more on the Meteor in our virtual launch feature here…
At the heart of the Meteor is the J series Air-Oil Cooled, 349cc, SOHC engine with Royal Enfield saying it has a characteristic long stroke producing smooth tractable power and plenty of bottom-end torque. The electronic fuel injection (EFI) system should provide power delivery right from the start, consistently throughout the rev range. The new motor makes a claimed 27Nm@4000 rpm and 20.2HP@6100 rpm with a 5 Speed constant mesh gearbox.
The LAMS approved Meteor 350 will be arriving in Australian dealerships on the 15th February. Pre-order yours today to be one of the first in the country to own the new Meteor 350. You can also get finance through Royal Enfield for the new model by applying here.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Highlights
- Suited for open highway riding and city commutes.
- All new, from the ground-up engine and chassis
- Comes with the all-new Royal Enfield Tripper, a turn-by-turn navigation device for real time directions, built with the Google Maps Platform.
- Available in 7 colourways under 3 distinct editions – Fireball, Stellar and Supernova.
- 3 years unlimited KM’s warranty & 3 years roadside assist.
- Ride away from $7,690.