Receive a free Scooterbox with the new Peugeot Tweet 125 Pro
For a limited time only, you can score yourself a free Scooterbox from Scooterbox Australia valued at $349, with any purchase of a new Peugeot Tweet 125 PRO. With its 16 inch wheels for stability and its economical 125cc fuel injected 4 stroke engine, Peugeot say the Tweet 125 PRO is the ideal delivery scooter.
Delivery scooters work hard to keep up with demands. The Peugeot Tweet 125 PRO is equipped with contoured dimensions and a low centralised mass. Peugeot claim that this makes it more than capable of the delivery duties it was intended for, offers excellent handling and is efficient on fuel, minimising fuel stops between deliveries.
Safety has been kept in mind, which results in the Tweet 125 PRO being equipped with combined braking system (CBS), allowing the rider to engage both front and rear disc brakes from a single lever for emergency stopping control.
The Peugeot Tweet 125 PRO has been fitted with an adjustable dual rear suspension to give you an option to change up the way the scooter performs in accordance of what it will be used for. The dual rear shock also looks to give added comfort with the pothole riddled road of Australia, making sure the food you’ll be delivering will stay secure.
Along with the Scooterbox offered for free between November 6th and December 15th 2020, the Tweet 125 PRO comes equiped with a lockable glove-box, large under-seat storage, flat floor, dual bag hooks and rear carrier rack platform. All of this is included for just $4,390 Ride away.
Scooterbox Key Features
- Included in the ride away price.
- Available in Red, Black or Blue.
- Capacity for up to 8-10 pizza boxes (with insulated delivery bags) & room for soft drinks
- Can be strap fastened or affixed to the a bike rack
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Australia
- Valued at $349
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
Peugeot Tweet 125 PRO Key Features
- Fuel injected 4-stroke engine
- Immobiliser security switch under the seat
- Large under-seat storage
- 2 helmet-hooks
- Large flat floor plan
- Low fuel tank for a claimed improved centre of gravity
- 16” alloy wheels
- CBS hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
- $4,390 ride away*