Troy Bayliss joins AGV display at MotoGP on Sunday
Link International has announced that AGV Helmets wearer and three-time World Superbike Champion Troy Bayliss will be attending the AGV Helmets Australia display at the MotoGP Expo at Phillip Island this Sunday at 10.30AM for a short signing session with Aussie fans.
Troy Bayliss is a legend of the sport and has made a spectacular comeback to racing in Australia this year, and will be out on track in the Australian Superbike support classes of the MotoGP weekend.
TB21 will be attending the AGV Helmets display inside the Moto Expo form 10.30AM on Sunday morning. AGV Helmets are Imported and distributed exclusively in Australia by Link International , see their website at www.agvhelmets.com.au.
Troy Bayliss races in Australia with the AGV Pista GP-R, the MotoGP helmet from AGV that features a 100 per cent carbon-fibre shell and is available to riders right across Australia. He uses a Pista GP-R in matt carbon colour straight off the shelf, adding tinted visor and tear offs, with his own personal sponsors also added.
AGV Pista GP-R Helmet features
- Shell in 100 per cent carbon fibre
- Shell engineered in four sizes with five-density EPS structure
- Shell shape is designed to maximise aerodynamic performance
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation
- Five large front vents and two rear extractors
- New Moto GP developed air vents
- New wind tunnel tested Biplano spoiler features
- MotoGP developed interiors
- Highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas
- MotoGP developed hydration system included in helmet
- New class Optic 1 visor with 100 per cent Max Vision Pinlock
- Patented Visor Lock System (VSL)
- Double D retention system