Harley-Davidson Australia confirm the 2024 Street & Road Glide models, plus a wild CVO Road Glide ST, the most powerful production H-D yet... Check them out.
The all-new Street Glide and Road Glide models featuring the new Milwaukee-Eight 117 are more powerful, comfortable, and lighter, and packed with advanced technology, including a new infotainment system, all wrapped up in a new visual design. Press: Harley-Davidson
2024 Street Glide and Road Glide Models
According to H-D, the 2024 Street Glide and Road Glide models are more powerful, lighter, and more dynamic, and feature all-new visual design elements that combine a cohesive dynamic flow from the front fenders to the saddlebags. Both models feature an evolved fairing profile that appears refreshingly modern yet retains Harley-Davidson design DNA that makes them instantly familiar, say H-D.
KEY STREET & ROAD GLIDE FEATURES
- An updated Milwaukee-Eight® 117 V-Twin engine features a new cooling system which further optimises thermal comfort for the rider and enhanced intake and exhaust flow to boost performance.
- Selectable Ride Modes – Road, Sport, Rain and Custom – electronically control the performance characteristics of the motorcycle.
- Infotainment technology is powered by SkylineTM OS and presented on a 12.3-inch TFT colour touch screen that replaces all analogue instrumentation and most switches. A new 200-watt audio amplifier powers a pair of fairing-mounted speakers.
- Improved aerodynamics enhance rider comfort and reduce subjective helmet buffeting at highway speed by an average of 60 percent. Rear suspension travel is increased to 3-inches. A redesigned one-piece seat shape and padding materials offer a significant improvement in long-range comfort for most riders.
CVO Road Glide ST
Commemorating the 25th anniversary of Custom Vehicle Operations, the new CVOTM Road Glide ST model takes hot rod bagger performance to the next level with racing inspired high performance suspension and brakes, say H-D, and a potent new Milwaukee-Eight® 121 High Output engine, and low final drive ratio that combine to produce the kind of acceleration and mid-range thrust.
The CVO Road Glide ST is the quickest, fastest, and most-sophisticated performance bagger ever produced by Harley-Davidson…
The CVO Road Glide ST is the quickest, fastest, and most-sophisticated performance bagger ever produced by Harley-Davidson, and represents a unique collection of components providing high value to performance minded riders. A deep solo seat and six-inch riser paired with a moto handlebar put the rider in an aggressive, upright position with West Coast custom style, say Harley…
KEY CVO ROAD GLIDE ST FEATURES
- Two premium paint choices: Golden White Pearl or Raven Metallic. A Screamin’ Eagle graphic on the fairing sides and fuel tank is inspired by the Screamin’ Eagle® Harley- Davidson® Factory motorcycles raced in the MotoAmerica® Mission King of the Baggers series. CVOTM 25th Anniversary graphics celebrate a milestone in factory customisation.
- The Milwaukee-Eight® 121 High Output V-Twin engine is exclusive to the CVO Road Glide ST model, tuned to produce 126hp[94kW] and 142ft-lbs[193 Nm] of torque – the most horsepower and torque ever from a factory-installed engine in a production Harley- Davidson® motorcycle. A lower final drive ratio is selected to enhance acceleration performance in every gear.
- The use of alternate materials helps reduce dry weight to 366kg. Mufflers have lightweight Titanium shells and forged carbon-fibre end caps; forged carbon-fibre composite is used to form the front fender, seat cowl and tank console; the oil pan is formed of lightweight composite; and wheel design and wave-style front brake rotors are optimised to minimise unsprung weight.
- Fully adjustable front and rear suspension includes SHOWA rear shock absorbers with remote reservoirs and inverted 47mm SHOWA 1×1 forks.
- Premium Brembo braking components provide outstanding braking feel and performance for added rider confidence.
- Selectable Ride Modes – Road, Sport, Track, Track Plus, Rain, and multiple Custom modes – electronically control the performance characteristics of the motorcycle.
- A suite of infotainment technology is powered by Skyline OS. A colour touch screen replaces all analogue instrumentation and most switches. A premium audio system features a 500-watt amplifier and Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate Stage II 6.5-inch fairing speakers.
Each of these 2024 models are scheduled to reach authorised Harley-Davidson dealerships in ANZ from mid-March 2024.