Cassons have just announced that the all new Bull-It Jeans range has landed in Australia. The Zero jeans are at the top of their list with plenty of features to keep you safe...
Official Australian Bull-It distributor, Cassons, have announced the arrival of the new 2021 collection of Bull-it motorcycle jeans. Featuring a whole new range of men’s and ladies’ jeans for 2021, these Covec Denim jeans offer a variety of styles and materials.
The main focus of the Bull-it range is their “Zero” jeans. Available in sizes 30-36, the Zero jeans offer great protection while maintaining a stealth design that you could wear off the bike and not appear to be wearing riding gear.
This is attributed thanks to their single layer design, keeping the pants slim and not too bulky. While they do have a single layer, they have high performance cut and tear strength with AA abrasion resistance. Along with this, Bull-it have added in CE 1621 Level two hip and knee padding as standard.
To make it even easier to find a place to purchase their Jeans, a new Dealer Locator for Australia has been set up on the worldwide site. The 2021 range is available from Australian motorcycle stores now, find your closest store by clicking here.
Bull-it Zero Key Features
- AA rated protection.
- Single layer.
- High performance cut and tear strength, AA abrasion resistance.
- New recovery yarns for stretch retention improves fit and comfort.
- 4 way stretch denim.
- Lower thermal conductivity reduces chances of friction burns.
- CE 1621 Level 2 hip and knee as standard.
- Traditional 5 pocket denim jean design.
- Shower resistant finish.
- Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK Zips.
- Skinny fit.
- Jet black finish with new patch design on synthetic leather.
- Available sizes 30-36 (Short/Reg/Long)