We’ve recently done a full review on the Merlin Sandon Waxed Cotton jacket and been highly impressed, and now Link International is adding another Merlin offering to the range available in Australia, the Merlin Hixon leather jacket.
Authentic styling to the last stitch but with the benefits of modern technology and production, the Hixon jacket is constructed from premium quality Aniline cow hide matt finish leather and fitted with YKK zippers throughout plus a quick detach thermal gilet liner. English Marton Mills tartan inner panels add to the Heritage styling.
Safety is provided via CE armour in the elbows and shoulders from Italian company Safe-Tech. Comfort is enhanced with zip open ventilation panels and a mesh drop liner for improved breathability. Storage is covered with internal and external pockets plus there are multiple adjustment points to get the fit just right.
Merlin Hixon leather jacket features
- Café Racer styling
- Premium Aniline cow hide leather with matt finish
- Italian Safe-Tech CE Armour to shoulder and elbow (removable)
- Back Armour Pocket (Pre-fitted with a foam pad)
- 100g Thermal Liner (removable)
- YKK short connecting zip
- YKK or Max high quality zips throughout
- Multiple pockets inside & out
- Side entry hand warmer pockets
- Twin Zipped Chest Vents
- Soft Trim collar & cuffs
- 2 colour options – Black or Brown.
- Men’s sizes – S 38” to 4XL 50”
- Available from selected stockists.
- $499.00 RRP
Old School and Cool! Now available in Australia! The Merlin range is imported and distributed exclusively in Australia by Link International. For more information on the range see www.linkint.com.au/merlin.html