The new Shoei Glamster retro full face helmet model is launching in Australia in later this month. Full info on the trick looking new lid is available on Shoei Helmets Australia website, which you can access here. The Glamster joins the J.O and Ex-Zero in Shoei’s retro range.
Shoei say the Glamster is designed to offer genuine vintage style in an extremely compact and lightweight helmet. Shoei say The Glamster provides all the features you would expect from a premium Shoei sports or touring lid, but with retro style.
Australian stock will be arriving in late March 2020 for an April release, in line with the rest of the World markets. Importer, McLeod Accessories, has set the pricing of the new Glamster as follows.
Pricing is set at $749.90 RRP for solid colours and $849.90 RRP for graphics. The solid colours will be released first, with the graphics arriving in Australia in May. Sizes are XS to XXL.
SHOEI GLAMSTER FEATURES
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM SHELL
- Proprietary technology integrates a multi-ply laminated fibre matrix shell
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibres and resin
- Uniform shell thickness guarantees proper strength and light weight
- 3 Shell sizes and 4 EPS liner sizes ensure perfect fit for all sizes from XS to XXL
DUAL LAYER / MULTI-DENSITY EPS LINER
- Full circumference impact absorption achieved through varying EPS density
- Compact, lightweight design achieved through placement of the EPS
- Chin and forehead air inlets airflow
- Chin vents with exposed mesh for protection
EXCLUSIVE CPB-1 VISOR
- CPB-1 visor is 100% optically correct for distortion-free view
- Protects against 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- Features closure tab for secure seal
- Pinlock prepared – helmet supplied with Pinlock® EVO film separate in the box
- The new visor base plate system allows the visor move with an eccentric axis, so the visor moves forward by 4mm when the visor is opened or closed. This prevents the Pinlock® EVO lens touching the window beading for smooth operation and ensures a perfect seal.
MICRO RATCHET STRAP RETENTION SYSTEM
- Shoei-exclusive stainless steel micro ratchet strap retention system
- Shield locking mechanism provides secure closure and easy opening
E.Q.R.S. – EMERGENCY QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider’s head with minimal load placed on his/her neck
- Pinlock ® EVO visor and insert (included)
- Nylon drawstring helmet bag (included)