The new S3 4-7L Expandable Tank Bags from OGIO have just landed at Cassons! The tank bags use the OGIO RAM Mount system, allowing for an easy mount. Check out the pricing below...
Check out the new tank bag from OGIO! The awesome S3 4-7L Expandable Tank Bag fits on a range of motorcycles without needing to change much thanks to OGIO’s clever RAM MOUNT system that allows the same product to cover a wide variety of bikes!
Check out the 2022 OGIO on-bike catalogue here…
The S3 is a 4L tank bag with a 2.5in expansion joint that allows the bag to expand and store up to 7L of volume. Made from single shot molded PU with Carbon Fiber graphics, this bag is water resistant, features a see-through phone window, power cord port, internal removable storage pouch and shoulder strap. A flexible bag for the daily commute.
You can pick up the S3 4-7L Tank Bag for an RRP of just $269.95! Head to your local motorcycle store or contact Cassons regarding availability.
OGIO S3 4-7L Expandable Tank Bag Key Features
- Single shot molded PU exterior is water resistant and will not deform from wind shear
- Both top and base feature carbon fiber weave graphics
- Quick release pull strap for fast removal
- Touch sensitive window on top of bag allows for phone and map usage
- Reflective piping and graphics for increased visibility in low light
- 2.5” expansion joint increases storage volume
- Removable Velcro™ backed Storage Pouch
- Quick access grab handle
- Removable shoulder strap for easy carrying off bike
- Full cover, touch sensitive rain cover features a shock cord with cord lock for tight fit and secure snap for added safety
Dimensions (Expanded): 8.75in L x 10.25in H x 7.75in W / CM 22.2 L x 26 H x 19.6 W 1.75 lbs / 0.8 kg + 244 Cu.In/4L (Not Expanded) + 427 Cu.In/7L (Expanded) 600D Poly, Carbon Weave PU molded top and base with 600D Poly expansion joint
Editor’s Note: If you are reading this article on any website other than BikeReview.com.au, please report it to BikeReview via our contact page, as it has been stolen or re-published without authority.