2020 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT here, new colours, same price as 2019
Yamaha have announced the release of the 2020 Tracer 900 GT sport touring machine, available in two colours for the first time, with a choice of Icon Black or the striking new Tech Black. The GT is a versatile bike and great fun. Check out our Tracer 900 GT review here…
Ride away pricing is $20,349. The price and specifications of the 2020 model are unchanged from 2019. When launched in 2018, stocks of Yamaha’s all-new Tracer 900 GT sold out within weeks. Since then, the Tracer 900 GT has cemented itself as a favourite amongst sports touring riders due to its high build quality, range of standard accessories and excellent value for money.
The extensive list of standard-fitment upgrades over the base model Tracer 900, includes 20-litre hard-shell panniers, cruise control, TFT dash, heated grips, quick-shifter, premium adjustable suspension with fork legs that can be dialled in for compression and rebound, and a remote preload adjuster for the upgraded rear monoshock.
At its heart is a compact and powerful 847cc triple-cylinder CP3 engine housed in a lightweight aluminium chassis, with a lengthened swingarm for increased stability and comfort. Blessed with all the grin-inducing performance and riding satisfaction delivered by Yamaha’s popular MT-09 naked bike, the Tracer 900 GT is a sports touring package that lets you enjoy the exhilarating ride for longer.
2020 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT Key features
- Compact and powerful 847cc triple-cylinder CP3 engine
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Long swingarm for increased stability and comfort
- Yamaha’s D-MODE system with a choice of three engine maps
- Two-level traction control system that can also be disengaged
- Bright TFT colour dash display
- Large adjustable touring screen
- Long-range 18-litre fuel tank
- Ergonomic passenger footpegs and grab rail