Cassons have just announced that the all new Bull-It Jeans range has landed in Australia. The Fury V jeggings are one of the pairs at the top of their list with plenty of features to keep you safe...
Australian Bull-It distributor, Cassons, have announced the arrival of the new 2021 collection of Bull-it motorcycle jeans. Featuring a whole new range of men’s and ladies’ jeans for 2021, these Covec Denim jeans offer a variety of styles and materials.
Bull-it have got something for everyone, with uni-sex fit jeans to individual ladies’ and men’s fit jeans. They have highlighted the Fury V Jeggings as one of their favourites in their 2021 range. Bull-it say the new Fury V denim is superior to the previous model thanks to their new recovery yarns in the stretch of the denim. Bull-it say this upgrade provides an improved fit, stronger jeans and a great new feel.
The Fury V Jeggings also come with A rated abrasion resistance throughout the jeans construction, with additional reinforcement in zone 1. You can pick up the Fury V for an RRP of $229.95, available in sizes 6 to 22.
To make it even easier to find a place to purchase their Jeans, a new Dealer Locator for Australia has been set up on the worldwide site. The 2021 range is available from Australian motorcycle stores now, find your closest store by clicking here.
Bull-it Fury V Key Features
- A rated protection.
- AAA reinforcement in Zone 1.
- Covec thermal barrier helps prevent heat transfer from road friction.
- New recovery yarns for stretch retention improves fit and comfort.
- Side and rear seam construction double and triple stitched.
- Level 2 knee armours as standard.
- Hip pockets for optional hip protectors.
- Shower resistant finish.
- 5 pocket traditional denim design.
- High waisted skinny fit.
- Pure overdyed black with new patch design on synthetic leather.