Link International is excited to release the all new ARK communication system for AGV helmets here in Australia. Developed in partnership with Sena and manufactured specifically for AGV, the multi-fit main unit combines with model specific bases to form an integrated Bluetooth communication system. The AGV ARK allows riders who choose to wear AGV helmets to now have their own, personalised communication system.
This versatile and aerodynamic system works as an intercom between rider and passenger, between up to four riders within a group, as a radio and of course as a mobile phone headset and microphone within your helmet.
Compatible AGV helmets are the AX9 Adventure range, the K5-S Sports range and the fantastic Sport Modular Touring range, (which our own John Arens has just worn around Australia, testing it and the ARK system – full review on the way). Additionally, a handlebar remote is available for true “hands on bar and throttle” operation.
Features and Benefits
- QUICK CHARGING 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom.
- SMART PHONE APP Compatible with Sena SF Utility App (allows to configure device settings and access quick guides) and Sena RideConnected App (allows to intercom with a virtually limitless number of riders over an extensive range, so long as connected to a mobile network).
- VOICE PROMPTS Voice feedback to guide you through menu and functions.
- FM RADIO Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function.
- ADVANCED NOISE CONTROL When enabled, the background noise is reduced during an intercom conversation. When disabled, the background noise is mixed with your voice during intercom.
- AUDIO OVERLAY Phone calls, GPS instructions and intercom conversations can be overlaid with audio from the radio, music or GPS app instructions in the background with reduced volume.
- FM SHARING Radio and Music sharing with other intercom.
- UNIVERSAL INTERCOM Compatible with non-Sena Bluetooth headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
- GROUP INTERCOM Instantly create a multi-way conference intercom with three other most recently paired headsets without the need to pair each of the headsets together.
- FOUR-WAY INTERCOM Conference with up to 4 participants.
- BLUETOOTH 4:1 Up to 8 pairing devices. You can pair it with Bluetooth mobile phones, Bluetooth stereo devices such as MP3 players, motorcycle Bluetooth GPS navigation, and with other Bluetooth headsets.
• 10h of talking time
• Three-way conference phone call with intercom participant.
• Microphone mute option
• Smart Volume
• Audio Boost
• Voice activated phone answering and intercom start.
• HD quality crystal clear and natural sound.
• Bluetooth Audio Recording
• SENA firmware upgradeable
• Water resistant
• Bluetooth 4.1 supporting profiles: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
• Optional handlebar remote control (sold separately).
The AGV ARK main unit has an RRP of $399, the helmet specific bases are $29.95 each and the handlebar remote is $149.00. In order to fit the ARK main unit to a compatible AGV helmet the appropriate base plate must be purchased.
For a limited time at participating AGV ARK stockists around Australia, riders will be able to take advantage of initial AGV ARK “Combo Deals” with either AX9, Sportmodular of K5-S, where they can buy the helmet and ARK unit together at a special introductory price.