Cassons has released the all new OGIO 2020 catalogue, featuring a bunch of new riding bags and more. The Mach 5 Motorcycle Backpack with No Drag Technology is the most comfortable, functional and aerodynamic riding pack on the market, OGIO claims.
The removable fleece-lined hip accessory pouch provides extra carry room, and the large main compartment features adjustable load dividers and a deluxe organizer panel with stretch mesh dividers. It also includes a padded interior helmet visor sleeve, and an U-shaped expansion gusset to increase carrying volume. This fully-loaded Mach comes equipped with a laptop sleeve and dedicated shoe storage all within the most ergonomic design.
OGIO Mach 5 Features
- Streamlined molded exterior is water resistant and will not deform from wind shear
- Shoulder gasket conforms to body and increases aerodynamics
- Bolstered back foam profile increases air ventilation
- Soft neck shoulder straps increase comfort while riding and will not scratch helmet exterior
- 360-degree reflective logo and safety piping
- Removable fleece-lined hip accessory pouch
- Off center removable hip belt won’t scratch gas tank
- Zippered fleece lined personal electronics/valuables pocket
- Large main compartment with adjustable load divider and multiple interior storage compartments
- Deluxe organiser panel with zippered security pocket and stretch mesh dividers
- Dedicated stretch mesh shoe storage for the commuting professional
- Padded interior helmet visor sleeve-shaped
- U-shaped zippered expansion gusset increases storage volume
- Ergonomic, padded and fully adjustable riding specific shoulder straps with quick release exit buckle
- Concealed aerodynamic carry handle
- Fully adjustable and removable no slip sternum strap
- Integrated removable helmet carry strap
- Interior padded laptop sleeve with elastic closure fits most 15” laptops
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader sleeve
- Hydration ready
The Mach 5 is available for $269.95RRP in 4 different colourways, including ‘Stealth’, ‘Special Ops’, ‘Reflective Silver’ and ‘Night Camp’. For more information on this backpack, or to browse the full OGIO range, visit the Cassons website.