Link International have announced a new affordable middleweight and small capacity sports and road tyre...
Link International have announced a new mid-range affordable tyre for the small capacity and middleweight sports and road segment. The Pirelli Diablo Rosso Sport is a cross-ply tyre dedicated to small displacement sports, naked, commuter, touring bikes and scooters.
PIRELLI FACTS ON THE NEW DIABLO ROSSO SPORT TYRE
- Supersports tread pattern derived directly from WorldSBK tyre Pirelli Diablo™ Supercorsa
- New angle geometry studied to improve braking and stability
- Sport behavior and confidence in cornering both on dry and wet.
- New Structure, Increased grip and durability for enhanced light and precise handling.
- New tread pattern design with contact patch optimisation for increased grip and uniform wear.
- Diablo Rosso Sport – targeted to today’s urban youth wanting a sport tyre designed for their smaller capacity motorcycle or scooter, these riders are looking for a modern profile tyre with mileage being less relevant over performance and handling.
- Diablo Rosso Sport – alternative for riders looking for a modern sport performance tyre over Angel City. RRP from $104.95 RRP
- Diablo Rosso Sport Scooter – alternative between Diablo Scooter and Angel Scooter – to be viewed as replacement for selected size Diablo Scooter. RRP from $59.95
- Available in a large range of sizes.
PIRELLI DIABLO ROSSO SPORT TYRE SIZES AND PRICES
For more information visit pirellimoto.com.au