The leaders in airfilter upgrades have released their new line-up for the 2017-2021 Triumph Bonneville 1200 series, check out the Kenma website for a simply power upgrade...
DNA have just released their new high performance airfilter for the Triumph Bonneville 1200 series. DNA claim that fitting this new airfilter to a Bonneville Bobber or Speedmaster will increase airflow by 34.74 per cent. The performance airfilter is on sale now for $249.00 RRP.
This filter features DNA’s advanced FCd1 (Full Contour design), part of their secret formula into making their airfilters more effective. With a relatively straightforward Installation of this filter; simply follow the installation instructions included in the Triumph workshop manual with no extra steps compared to a normal service.
DNA say the new airfilter setup will fit any Triumph Bonneville Bobber 1200 from 2017 to 2021 and any Bonneville Speedmaster from 2018 to 2021.
The filtering is extremely high at 98-99 per cent filtering efficiency, with four layers of DNA Cotton and the air flow of this new filter set is +34.74 per cent more than the stock filters. Designed for road and off road use the new filter is on sale now for an RRP of $249.00 and can be purchased here or you can ask for the part number P-TR12CR21-01 at your local auto parts store or motorcycle shop.
DNA Airfilter Highlights
- A specially made stainless steel supporting frame is included with each of the DNA filter.
- Installation the DNA Air filter set is easy; follow the instructions included in the workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency1 is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency, with 4 layers of DNA Cotton.
- The flow of this new DNA filter set is +34.74% more than the stock filter.
- This DNA® filter is designed as a High Flow Air filter for Road use.