Samantha just received a set of new gear thanks to Link International, just in time for the Top Rider training course on board our Long Term Ninja 400, with an AGV K-3 SV Helmet and TCX Rush Lady boots making for great all-round riding gear.
We’ll be running full reviews on each in the near future, once they’ve been tested in a variety of conditions and had some kilometres put on them, but for now here’s an overview of these two gear options.
AGV K-3 SV Helmet
The AGV K-3 SV takes the brand’s long experience racing and design cues from the Pista and Corsa helmets to offer a great entry level helmet, at an affordable price and still packing all that technology.
Features include HIR-TH shell, an Integrated Ventilation System (IVS), dry-comfort interiors, removable nose guard and wind protector, anti scratch visor ready for a Pinlock, anti scratch internal sun visor and a micrometric retention system.
The K-3 SV is available from $329.00 for Solid Colours, with the Liquefy as tested $349.00, while some graphics are $399.00. Visit the Official AGV Helmets Australia webpage for more information, or your local AGV stockist.
AGV K3 SV Helmet features:
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors.
- Dry-comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility (Pinlock not included)
- Visor micro-opening system
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system
- New K-3 SV Interior
TCX Rush Lady Waterproof Boot
The TCX Rush Ladies Boot offers an ideal all round option, whether you’re commuting or riding sportily, with a suede leather outer ensuring sporty looks. Reinforcement provides good protection, while a lacing and velcro system ensure a snug fit. Soles are wear resistant for a long life, with the waterproof lining ensuring any weather is handled with ease.
The Rush Lady Waterproof boot comes in sizes 35-42 (EU) and 4-9.5 (US), in Black/Fuchsia for $189.00 RRP. See Link International’s website for more information, or your local TCX stockist.
TCX Rush Lady waterproof boot features:
- Upper – Matte microfibre combined with suede leather
- Air intakes in the ankle area
- Polyurethane toe slider and suede shift pad
- Waterproof lining
- Reinforcements – Malleolus area, back counter and toe reinforcement
- Lacing system with Velcro band, micro-injected insert for an easy band opening
- Footbed – Anatomic and replaceable
- All uses sole, high wear-resistant
- Colours – Black/Fuchsia
- Size Range – EU: 35-42; US: 4-9.5