Those who are looking for a set of riding gear that no one else will have, look no further. O'Neal have just announced a Jersey and Pants combo with no expenses spared...
O’Neal have just announced their new line-up of riding gear, that they say their designers have spared no cost in creating one of the best product they have made. Better yet, O’Neal have kept the new Prodigy gear at a very respectable price for riders.
O’Neal say that since 1970 they have worked tirelessly to design, develop and create products that provide consumers with safety and protection. Admittedly, sometimes the design process carries with it some restraint as they say they have to provide products within a budget to successfully compete in a competitive market.
What happens when their best designers grab the checkbook? What happens when they develop and produce a product with zero restraint? They say they had no limitations, no budgets to adhere to. Simply making the absolute best product possible with no expense spared.
These limited edition, small hand-crafted production pieces will not be for sale forever and once they’re all sold, they won’t be coming back. The Jersey comes in S-2XL and you’ll be paying an RRP of $79.95, the pants are available in sizes 28-40 and will have an RRP of $219.95.
O’Neal Prodigy Jersey Highlights
- Featuring the All-New ‘’4-Cell” Performance Fabric with 4-way stretch
- Silicone lined edge, laser-cut venting on the upper chest, upper arms, and obliques for added cooling
- Stich less welded seams on arms
- One of their lightest jerseys at only 7oz (size L)
- 4 way stretch vented panel falls on the entire back to allow maximum movement
- Infinity cuff/cuffless and infinity collar lined with stretch tape for maximum comfort
- Extended tail with cooling mesh
- Clear silicone printing on lower back to help keep jersey tucked in
- Closed Cell venting keeps you cool under the forearms, shoulders, under-arms, and tail
O’Neal Prodigy Pants Highlights
- Durable and lightweight denier fabrics with carefully integrated stretch panels
- Ergonomic pre-curved leg design conforms to the ideal riding position
- Lightweight rubber patches at knee with integrated air-intake for cooling
- Silicone Lined edge, laser cut perforation in critical areas keeping you cool and dry
- 360-degree adjustable belt keeps pants in place
- Silicone printing on the inner waistband with soft feel technology
- Genuine Drum Dyed leather inner knee protection, with padded knee area
- 900 denier rear saddle with Quilted cross-stitched seat padding for added comfort and grip
- Triple stitched in critical areas for durability
- Hidden external zippered hip pocket
- Unique leather and 3D brand incorporation
- Ultra soft no pull half liner, stops at the knee
- 4-way-stretch knees with 2-way stretch calves, sized for knee brace compatibility