Kawasaki Motors Australia to bring 2021 Versys 1000 S variant for 2021, $19,999 + ORC
The Kawasaki Versys range is a fantastic product for Aussie roads and for 2021 the X-300, 1000 SE and the 650L will be joined by the S version, which comes in at $2500 price reduction under the SE, with the main difference being standard manually adjustable suspension…
The 2021 Versys 1000 S will come in at $19,999 Ride Away, while the current SE is $22,499 Ride Away. The Versys 1000 S is still a very premium package and features as standard, hand guards, LED cornering lights, DC outlet, centre-stand and an adjustable screen. It also has the awesome TFT dash.
2021 Kawasaki Versys 1000 S features:
- Four-cylinder 1043cc four-stroke engine, 88.2kW[120hp], 102Nm torque
- 43mm adjustable inverted forks, Showa shock, long travel suspension
- 310mm front rotors, KIBS, ABS, KCMF Cornering Management Function
- Kawasaki Electronic Cruise Control
- KTRC Kawasaki Traction Control system
- KQS Kawasaki Quick Shifter up and down seemless shifting
- Integrated Riding Modes Sport, Road, Rain, Rider
- Smartphone Connectivity
- Assist & Slipper Clutch
- HD Highly Durable Paint
- 21L fuel tank capacity for huge range
Colour: HD Pearl Storm Gray with HD Metallic Diablo Black and Metallic Flat Spark Grey.
Price: $19,999 + ORC (Click here and enter your postcode for Ride Away pricing).
2021 Kawasaki Versys 1000 S & SE Gallery