2021 Yamaha MT range Pricing & Availability Announced
Yamaha Motor Australia have announced the pricing and availability of the new 2021 Monster Torque (MT) range as well as the Tracer 9 GT sports tourer. Customers are being advised to place their orders for these popular models – many of which have a host of updates for 2021.
The MT-07 continues to be available in LAMs and High Output versions for Australia and gets a hot new look as well as a claimed more aggressive braking. The MT-09 and MT-09SP are essentially new from the ground up – headlined by a new 889cc crossplane crank triple cylinder powerplant.
Likewise the Tracer 9 GT is all-new with KYB semi-active suspension and a wide range of electronic control technologies. In addition to the new 2021 mid-range models, the entry level MT-03 returns with new colours and the top-of-the-range four-cylinder MT-10/SP is available in the same colours as MY20.
More details can be found below or you can head here to the Yamaha Australia website to check out the entire list of changes made to the 2021 MT range.
2021 Ride away price, colour options and availability
- MT-03LA – $7599.00. Colours: Icon Blue, Storm Fluo, Tech Black, available in March
- MT-07LA – $12,399.00. Colours: Icon Blue, Storm Fluo, Tech Black, available in April
- MT-07HO – $13,199.00. Colours: Tech Black, available in April
- MT-09 – $15,249.00. Colours: Icon Blue, Storm Fluo, Tech Black, available in April
- MT-09SP – $17,299.00. Colours: Icon Performance, available in April
- TRACER 9 GT – $23,299.00. Colours: Icon Performance, Tech Kamo, available in June
- MT-10 – $21,949.00. Colours: Ice Fluo, Tech Black, available now
- MT-10SP – $25,199.00. Colours: Icon Performance, available in March